Hair Care Tips
1. When de-tangling your curly or deep wave hair, always use a Denman brush. This prevents friz.
2. Always de-tangle your hair starting from the bottom and work your way up. This reduces shedding.
3. Always co-wash your hair with conditioner to get rid of any harsh chemicals or dyes.
4. Never leave your hair in for more than 2-3 months.
5. Never use excessive amounts of oil or any product in your hair. This will weigh it down. You only need leave in conditioner for the curly and deep wave textures.
6. Wrapping the hair with a satin scarf every night when you sleep is helpful.